Wedding websites are a go-to for most couples, but why are they so popular? Wedding websites provide one place for your guests to find all the relevant information leading up to your wedding day, meaning fewer calls or messages to you! A wedding website is a fantastic all-in-one stop for all your tech-savvy guests, so what should you include?
The important details
- Wedding date and time
- Location and directions
- RSVP date and link
- Guest names (especially for plus ones)
The basics should be visually obvious when setting up your wedding website. Ideally, a link to your website should be included on your save-the-date, this will allow you to update guests as you confirm details.
- Food choice
- Food allergies and restrictions
- Dress code
- Rough on-the-day itinerary
A combination of the above allows your guests to alleviate any worries they may have, cutting back on unnecessary questions in your wedding day lead-up.
Location, Location, Location
- Travel and parking directions
- Local hotels or places to stay
- Are any family blocks available?
Include anything that your guests may need to know about your venue(s), from parking to sleeping arrangements, to accessibility.
- Your registry link (Looking for the best wedding gift lists?)
- Are children allowed? Is it a phone-free wedding?
- Any unique traditions to expect
Take this opportunity to share any important information with your guests, and make sure that your website is mobile-friendly!